Get Mozilla Firefox with Downloadhelper for download all clip

Google

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

CALLE Lumi Tee


I just got a new Calle shirt this last week and I have to say it is the most comfortable tee in my closet. It's a long sleeve so it doesn't exactly match this one but its the same blend and same slim fit. The sleeves hug my wrists really nice and it hangs a little long which I like. Basically it instilled much trust in me for Calle products. I know I get quality when I get Calle. Hope this helped.


Feature


  • Spell it out, say it loud. The LUMI was intended to make people stare. Be prepared.
  • 60% Cotton, 40% Poly. Slim fit tee.

Overview


#110041.BK The goals will pile up when you wear this CALLE Lumi T shirt. 60/40 cotton/polyester. Imported.

List Price


$0.00

Offer Price


$0.00

Available at Amazon Check Price Now!




*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Sep 15, 2010 13:00:37

Related : Closeout Camping Gear Closeout Camping Gear

No comments:

If this website have a problem please contact us. Ardsamart_neo@yahoo.co.th