Brand : PUMA
Item Rating : 3.0
Available at Amazon Check Price Now!
Item Specifications
Feature
- 100% Polyester Microber
- Wind resistant
- Reversed zip inner storm flap, soft lined waistband, inner storm cuff, welt pocket with zip, back vents
- Machine washable
- Imported
Overview
List Price
Offer Price
Available at Amazon Check Price Now!
Relate Items
*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Sep 26, 2010 21:00:11
Customer Review
Thin, lightweight - Anonymous - Nowhere, ND USA
These pants are nice, but a little thin. They are very lightweight, more for summer use. I could see them getting chilly even in spring or fall.
The mesh lining is not full, and stops around the knee. The liner does not seem to be firmly fixed to the outer shell. When taking the pants on and off, this has caused my feet to easily catch, and I am worried about the longevity of the shelll/liner.
Overall a decent pair of pants, but not as sturdy as I was hoping for at this price point.
Tags : Closeout Camping Gear Best Ab Exercises Closeout Camping Gear
border='0'>
No comments:
Post a Comment